Challenge your friends to a game of BALLS and see who last's the longest. It's not always the highest hand that will win the pot.
If you're not signed it to Google Play Services, play in Single Player mode against 7 virtual AI controlled players, each designed to simulate real life player emotions, fears and BALLS
The rules are simple:
Each player is dealt 2 cards and then take turns starting from the left of the dealer to either play or fold. Playing order is important especially as the stakes get higher. Holding a 2 and 3 with a pot of 10,000 coins and playing first might just win the hand for you.
The dealer spot rotates round the table of players after each hand completes allowing each player to have their turn at being first and last to play.Think carefully when playing as after the first hand only the losers of each hand pay for the buy-in for the next hand. The POT of each hand becomes the BUY-IN for the next hand making the BUY-IN grow very quickly.
The buy-in resets when either all players fold or the pot reaches the capped amount that you set.
- Single player mode vs 7 AI controlled virtual players
- Login to Google Play and challenge upto 7 friends
- Purchase more coin through IN-APP purchases
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
Do you have the balls to play?Tass Tsakiridis, Gamas Gaming
About Gamas Gaming
- INDIE DESIGNERS AND DEVELOPERS CREATING FUN GAMES AND HELPFUL APPS
- More information
- More information on Gamas Gaming, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Balls - The Card Game Credits
- Anastasios (Tass) Tsakiridis
- Design and Development, Gamas Gaming
- Anthony Tsakiridis
- Designer, Gamas Gaming